- If you are looking at migrating to New Zealand for your studies, then make sure to opt for an appropriate university and course before you start processing your application.
- You must apply for the courses as early as possible and within the deadline set by the universities.
- The application for each university differ and so is the eligibility criteria.
How to apply?
- Pick a university and course of your choice
- Check for admission requirements of the universities
- Get your Finances ready and hold sufficient funds for your stay and education when in New Zealand
- Apply for several universities, because chances are that you may not be accepted by the university of your choice.
- Enroll yourself in the university.
- Take a health insurance from your home country and achieve healthcare benefits in New Zealand.
- Apply for a New Zealand Student Visa
- Arrange for accommodation whether in university or outside.
- Be prepared to move to New Zealand and experience a new culture.
Required documents for New Zealand student visa:
- a personal statement of intent to study in New Zealand and what you plan to do after completion of your course.
- transcripts from secondary school, any university courses that you may have taken during secondary schooling or at the school you were attending before transferring
- any relevant test scores. ACT or SAT are most common, depending on the country that you are coming from other scores are also accepted
- proof of funding must be presented, the immigration department of New Zealand and the financial aid office at the university you are seeking to attend and can help you with these requirements.
- You do not need anything from your secondary schooling in order to apply, if you possess a transferring credit of 30.
- You are required to pay application fee when you submit your application. The amount of the form varies from NZ$25 to NZ$50, depending on which school you are looking to attend.
- You can apply for scholarships as per your eligibility criteria for the same.
Other Essential Information:
- If you need more information on application process, you can contact admission offices at your choice of university. They aid you through this process and clear all your queries regarding the same.