The following are the required documents to apply for Poland immigration on a temporary residence permit:
- Four up-to-date passport-sized photos
- Three copies of your valid passport
- A work permit or a written statement from your employer
- Proof of health insurance
- Documents supporting your financial stability
- Documents confirming the cost of your residence
Permanent Residence Permit: Foreigners who have considerable economic, social ties with Poland can consider immigration to Poland on a permanent residence permit. A permanent residence permit is issued for an indefinite period whereas the residence card remains valid for 10 years. It means that it should be renewed every 10 years. While foreigners cannot take up work in another country, they are entitled to travel visa-free to other Schengen countries for up to 90 days in a 180-day period of Poland immigration visa.
Poland immigration for family members of a temporary resident: You can bring your family members, including your spouse, and dependent children to Poland if you are already on a residence permit.
The following documents are needed to validate your request for bringing your family members:
- 4 recent, color photographs
- 3 copies of a valid travel document
- Proof of residence in Poland – e.g. rental agreement, agreement of lending for use, hotel booking
- Documents confirming the degree of relationship or kinship – e.g. civil register certificates: marriage certificate, birth certificate
- Proof of health insurance in Poland
- Proof of financial stability