Sweden Education FAQ Visa Consultants

Sweden Education FAQ

Sweden Education FAQSweden Education FAQ

A Swedish university will only process your visa if you pay an amount of SEK 900. This amount is not refundable.

No, you cannot apply for scholarships for a program which you have already started studying.You must apply for scholarships in advance.

Students can receive bachelor’s, masters and Doctorate level degrees.

The number of ECT’s awarded depends on the courses extent. 30 ECT’s are awarded for a semester (6 months of full time education)

If you are accepted to courses totaling less than 30 ECTS you CANNOT apply for a visa. Note that a combination of two or more courses at one university to reach 30 ECTS is acceptable.

Living expenses in Sweden depends on your choice of course, university and city you reside in.

Yes, all international students are permitted to work alongside their studies and there is no official limitation to the working hours. However, students must give priority to studies and must complete 40 hour/week of reading and working on assignments.

Sweden is a safe country with high standard of living. The education system in Sweden is the most affordable among other European study destinations.

Students are offered with ample scholarship opportunities. However, Universities do not guarantee any scholarship to the students as the selection criteria are highly competitive. Students with high academic excellence can apply for scholarship and students are also offered program entry scholarships.

Yes, International students should prove their English language proficiency by writing IELTS or TOEFL.

No. The medium of instruction in Swedish Universities is English.

Yes. Few of Swedish Universities waive off IELTS/TOEFL exam for international students based on their previous education if the language of instruction is English. Contact us to know the Universities offering a waiver.

There are 2 major intakes available. Autumn semester which starts in August and Spring Semester which starts in January.

ECTS stands for European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System and is a system common in European countries and helps the recognition of higher education between countries.

Yes. International students can extend their residence permit for up to six months to search job and further they can apply for a work permit after receiving the job.

Send your Enquiry Now

Enter your details below and we'll call you back when it suits you.

Invalid number
Sweden Education FAQ

  India Contacts

Canada Contacts

Australia Contacts

UAE Contacts

Subscribe to our Newsletter
canapprove Submitting...

Follow Us

CanApprove@2021. All rights reserved.


One of the leading Migration services around the globe

CanApprove@2021. All rights reserved.

Services Entrepreneur Immigration MBBS Programs Locations
Don’t miss a single immigration update!

Our immigration consultants are at work to provide you with regular and authentic updates on immigration news, entry cut-off scores, entry draw results, etc., Wait no further and enter your E-mail ID to subscribe to our newsletter for free!

Subscribe to our Newsletter
canapprove Submitting...

Follow Us