Immigrate to Canada though New Brunswick PNP
New Brunswick, located in eastern Canada, is one of the three Maritime Provinces of the country. The province was a French colony and now it is home to a large French-speaking population. One-third of the province’s residents speak French, although most are also fluent in English. New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program helps potential immigrants to start a new life in the province.
New Brunswick PNP: A gateway to Canada PR
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (New Brunswick PNP) is a provincial immigration program made possible through an agreement with the Government of Canada. The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program enables individuals with the skills and experience required by the province to receive a New Brunswick Provincial Nomination Certificate that expedites the Canadian Immigration and the Canadian Permanent Residency process. As an economic program, New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program selects and nominates qualified businesspeople and skilled workers from around the world to live in New Brunswick and contribute towards the growth of the province’s economy.
How to apply for the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program?
- Apply and complete the provincial nomination process of the New Brunswick PNP.
- Demonstrate the skillset and ability to contribute to the economy of New Brunswick
- Receive a Provincial Nomination Certificate from New Brunswick PNP
- After you receive the Provincial Nomination Certificate through New Brunswick PNP you must send an application to Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for Permanent Residence.
- Requirements to apply for PR after PNP nomination
All applicants of New Brunswick PNP must:
- Complete and pass a medical examination.
- Have security clearance.
- Demonstrate sufficient funds to support himself/herself and his/her dependents after arriving in Canada.
New Brunswick PNP has four immigration programs:
1.Express Entry Labour Market Stream
This stream of New Brunswick PNP operates under an ‘Expression of Interest’ model.
In order to apply for the Express Entry stream of New Brunswick PNP, the applicant must be eligible to enter the Federal Express Entry pool. In order to get into the Express Entry pool, the applicant needs to meet the requirements of one of these programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, or the Canadian Experience Class.
Under the New Brunswick PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream, Expressions of Interest (EOI) are accepted from only those candidates who are currently employed in New Brunswick, those who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and those who have experience in the following occupations:
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Computer network technician
- Software engineers and designers
- Database analysts and data
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Restaurant and food service managers
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- Managers in health care
- Retail sales supervisors
2.Skilled Workers with Family Support
The Skilled Workers with Family Support Stream of New Brunswick PNP is for individuals who have worked in New Brunswick and have close family ties to the province.
3.Skilled Workers with Employer Support
The Skilled Workers with Employer Support stream of New Brunswick PNP is for individuals who have received a full-time, permanent job offer from a New Brunswick employer.
The Business Applicants stream of New Brunswick PNP is for individuals who plan to own and actively manage a business in New Brunswick; applicants are expected to make a monetary investment in the business.
Besides these streams of New Brunswick PNP, the government has introduced a new pilot program called Succession Connect that enables newcomers to the province to take on the running of an established business in the province.
Why choose CanApprove for applying to New Brunswick PNP?
CanApprove provides the complex procedure of immigration quicker and easier for our clients. We assist them in collecting, preparing and authenticating documents, filling up applications, obtaining visas, work and residence permits.
We provide assistance to immigrants and students with pre-travel, travel and post-arrival needs including but not limited to acquiring a health care, social insurance card, ID card, and driver’s license, as well as finding accommodation.
For more information on New Brunswick PNP and other PNP programs, get in touch with our team of qualified immigration experts!
- Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Nominee Program (NLNP)
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NB PNP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
- Saskatchewan lmmigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Yukon Provincial Nominee Program
Find your CRS score now!
Get in Touch
Just a few steps to get it started!