A User may register and use the Services after accepting these Terms and Conditions.
1. The term “Charge Back” in these Terms and Conditions refers to approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transactions that are at any time refused, debited, or charged back to the merchant account by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason, as well as any bank fees, penalties, or other charges incurred as a result of the refusal, debiting, or charging back.
2. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: If the Website or a Payment Service Provider’s webpage linked to the Website is experiencing any server-related issues such as “slow down,” “failure,” or “session timeout,” the User must check whether his or her Bank Account has been debited or not before initiating the second payment, and then choose one of the following options:
• The User may begin a new transaction to make the payment if the Bank Account is not debited.
• However, the User acknowledges that the Payment Gateway Service Provider will not be held liable for any fraudulent/duplicate transactions under any circumstances and that no claims should be made against the Payment Gateway Service Provider. The Payment Service Providers will consider no correspondence received by the Payment Service Provider.
3. The organization or the Payment Service Provider have no control over some issues, and the User agrees, understands, and confirms that his/ her data, including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card information, transmitted over the Internet may be severe offences, hacking, theft, and fraud.
4. Despite taking all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized use of any information submitted by the User, the company does not represent or guarantee that using the organization’s Services will not result in data theft or unauthorized use over the Internet.
5. To register and use the organization’s services on the Website, the User will be required to log in with his or her User ID and Password, which the organization will issue. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User acknowledges that his or her User ID and Password are essential sources of evidence and that it is the User’s responsibility to keep them private and confidential.