Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine, with a number of top government medical universities offering MBBS education, has become a popular destination for international students. The world-class universities in Ukraine offer MBBS at an affordable cost. The medical programs offered by Ukrainian universities are MCI-approved and the total cost of studying MBBS in Ukraine is much lower compared to many private Indian medical colleges. Here is a detailed list of the benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine
High standards of education
The medical universities in Ukraine have world-class infrastructure and highly qualified teaching staff. The medical courses in Ukraine are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, and European Council. The Ukrainian education system and method of teaching are recognized worldwide. English is the medium of education and for that reason, Indian students do not face language problem. Further, no IELTS or TOEFL is required for admission to MBBS in Ukraine. Many Ukrainian medical universities have Bilateral Student Exchange Programs with universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Poland.
As the private medical education institutions in India, medical universities in Ukraine do not demand capitation fee or donation. The tuition fee is also very low compared to Indian private colleges.
Low cost of living
Compared to other popular destinations for medical education, the cost of living is significantly low in Ukraine. Students can survive on approximately $100 to $200 per month.
Good international exposure
Students pursuing MBBS in Ukraine have fellow students coming from different countries and backgrounds. They can develop an international network which will help them to open up opportunities across the globe.
World Class Infrastructure
All the campuses in Ukraine have world class structure with modern equipment in hospitals. The quality matches European standards.
- Visa processing is comparatively easy and simple
- The wide availability of accommodation facilities at affordable costs
- Ukraine has moderate climate except for the four months of winter
- Ukraine has a good transportation system
- The admission process is simple and there is no admission test
- Getting admission to PG level medical courses is comparatively easier after studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Many universities in Ukraine has visiting professors from USA, Canada, UK and Europe
- International students enjoy around 50% discount on travel
- All reading materials and books are provided to the students from the university.
Contact us to know your options to study MBBS in Ukraine