Hi there, this is a small guide for you to study in Canada after high school! Here’s some insight for you.
I hope you’ve just completed your 12th standard as the results are out. Nevertheless, COVID was out of the syllabus, you’ve got your results though. Whatever you are going to choose now is going to determine your future. University or College, Major or Specialization every one of those is going to make a huge difference in your life. So, it is mandatory to be as careful and aware as you can and make a wise choice that seems good to your future and professional objective.
Why Canada education after your 12th?
There are many countries that offer education to international students in various domains. Many international students also rely on overseas education after their schooling for a high level of competency. In that case, Canada is deemed to be one of the best countries to offer higher education to international students. The peculiar education system in Canada and institutions in Canada vouch for the value of a student’s education.
There are many benefits for an international student to plan higher education in Canada. A few to list are, You…
- Get a world-class education
- Mark a higher level of language skill
- Study in the top institutions of the world
- Enjoy the student lifestyle of the Great North
- Make friends from different walks of life
- Get an internationally recognised degree
- Improve your academic proficiency
- Live in a multicultural society
What to study in Canada?
There is a distinguished range of programs in Canada for international students. Whether it be a commerce background or a science background in your high school, you will get an appropriate program in Canada.
I’m a commerce student. What are all the programs I have?
There is a multitude of UG programs for commerce students. They are,
- B.Com (Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Taxation, Advertising)
- BCA or Bachelor of Computer Applications
- B.A LLB
- Degree in Cost Accounting
- Diploma in HR Management, Business Administration, Hotel Manage
- Animation And Multimedia Courses
- Fashion Designing
- Hotel Management
Okay. How about science students?
Haha. There are ample programs as you know.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
- B.Sc. (Science)
- BCA (IT and Software)
- B.Sc. (IT and Software)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical and Material Science Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Mining Engineering
Not just this, there are Diploma programs too! If you are interested in mechanical techniques, you’ve got,
- Electronics Engineering Technician
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician
- Automotive Service Technician
- Architectural Technology
- Automotive Power Technician
Other well happening domains include Nursing and hotel management. There is no surprise you’ve got an exciting set of programs to take up.
Nursing study in Canada
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM)
- B.Sc in Nursing
- Post Basic BSc in Nursing
Hotel Management study in Canada
- BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
- B.SC in Hotel Management
- B.Sc in Culinary Arts
- BBA in Hotel Management
- B.Sc In Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- B.Sc in Hotel and Catering Management
- BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- B.Sc Hotel Management, Catering and tourism
- B.Sc. (Hons) in International Hospitality Management
- B.Sc. Resort & Event Management
There are many other programs in Aviation, Designing and much more domains. This is the best chance for you to make use of it.
How can I study in Canada?
I can hear you wondering how to study in Canada. Don’t worry because you’re already at CanApprove. We will take care.
To study in Canada, you should have the following documents.
- Education transcripts
- IELTS test score of 6.0 overall with no band less than 6.0
- 70% score in 12th to apply for UG (flexible for diplomas)
The remaining documents are quite crucial which will be obtained after starting the process. They are,
- Letter of acceptance from the designated learning institute
- Medical certificate
- Fee payment details
- Adequate funds and proof of funds
We will look after your overseas education process completely. CanApprove is serving the students to study overseas, and it has a 23-year long legacy in immigration and international education. Our education coordinator is just a click away. Start your process now!
Contact: + +91-422-4980225 (India)/ + 971-42865134 (Dubai)