The New Brunswick Express Entry Labor Market Stream was reopened on November 28 after a temporary closure in September this year. The stream is now accepting Expressions of Interests from eligible candidates. Through the stream, New Brunswick selects candidates who meet the requirements of the province from the federal Express Entry pool to nominate for permanent residence in Canada. The candidates who obtain provincial nomination from New Brunswick will receive 600 additional CRS points which guarantee them an invitation to apply for permanent residence in Canada in the subsequent Express Entry draw.
Eligibility criteria for New Brunswick Express Entry stream
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program(NBPNP) has specified that the candidates who want to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) in the latest opening must meet five basic criteria. They are:
- The applicant must have an Express Entry profile, a valid Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code
The applicant must be currently living and working in New Brunswick. He/she will have to attach a letter of employment from the New Brunswick employer to the EOI
- The occupation they pursue must have been rated NOC Level 0, A, or B in the National Occupational Classification (NOC). The NOC code must be included in the EoI
- The applicant must prove their language proficiency by having language test scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all the four competencies. The test results must be submitted along with the EoI in PDF format
- The applicant must have minimum educational qualification equivalent to Canadian high school diploma. A pdf copy of a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) must also be attached to the EoI.
The applications from the candidates who do not meet any of these criteria will be rejected. The interested candidates must first create an Expression of Interest profile with all the required information regarding selection factors such as education, work experience and language proficiency. Based on the information provided, each profile will be awarded a score and the candidates who have a minimum score of 67 points on the NBPNP’s points grid will enter the EoI pool.
In the EoI pool, candidates will be ranked on the basis of
- Training and experience in a high priority sector
- Proven ability to economically establish himself/herself in the province
- Ability to contribute to the labor market and economy of New Brunswick
Are you interested in Canada immigration? Provincial Nominee Programs open up vast opportunities for Canada immigration aspirants with maximum possibilities. Contact us for a free assessment to know your eligibility