Manitoba is one of the provinces of Canada which supports the Business Investor Program, helping people to immigrate and settle down in Canada. Manitoba is Canada’s fifth most populated province and it has a wide variety of landscapes. Manitoba has a continental climate and is well known for its great local foods, pristine lakes, rivers & streams.
What Is Manitoba Entrepreneur Program?
Manitoba Entrepreneur Program is one of the Business Investor Visa programs which aids entrepreneurs & investors from all over the world to immigrate and settle in Canada. The immigrants should have the capability & the interest to either invest in the Canadian economy or start and run a business of his own. Manitoba Entrepreneur Program is considered as the fastest way to immigrate to Canada with a minimum investment.
Requirements For Manitoba Entrepreneur Program: –
Applicants who are interested to immigrate to Canada through the Manitoba Entrepreneur Program should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should have a minimum verifiable net worth of CAD$ 500,000.
- The applicant should be willing to invest somewhere between CAD$ 150,000 – CAD$ 250,000.
- The applicant who wishes to immigrate to Canada through Manitoba Entrepreneur Program should be aged between 21 – 52 years and not more than that.
- The applicant should be able to provide proof that he/she has enough proficiency in either or both of the languages: English/French.
- The educational qualification of the applicant should be equal to Canadian Higher Secondary & above.
- The candidate should be willing to go on for an exploratory trip to Canada.
- The applicant should not hold any criminal records in the past and should be free from serious health problems.
Important Things You Should Know About Manitoba Entrepreneur Program: –
- The investment type can be in the form of a Private Enterprise, a sole ownership or a 33% ownership.
- The age limit of the dependent person should be below 22 years.
- The Temporary Residence Visa is valid only for 2 years.
- The applicant can obtain permanent residency after completing 1 year of business commitment.
- For the applicant to maintain the PR status, he/she should stay for 2 years out of a total of 5 years.
- The Manitoba Entrepreneur Program Application processing time may take up to 18 months.
- The Manitoba Provisional Nominee Fee costs around CAD$2500.
- The Investment options would be a minimum CAD& 250,000 with the Manitoba Capital Region and a minimum CAD$150,000 outside the Manitoba capital region.
For more information on Manitoba Entrepreneur Program, get in touch with us.