Migrate to Canada through Manitoba PNP
Canada immigration through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (Manitoba PNP) enables individuals with the skills and experience required by the province to receive a Manitoba Provincial Nomination Certificate that expedites the Canadian immigration and the Canadian Permanent Residency process.
Located between the provinces of Ontario and Saskatchewan, the province of Manitoba is in many ways the gateway to western Canada.
Manitoba PNP enables Provincial and Territorial governments in Canada to attract immigrants to their region.
How to apply for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program?
If you choose to immigrate to Canada, you must:
- Apply and complete the provincial nomination process
- Demonstrate the skill set and ability to contribute to the economy of Manitoba
- Receive a Provincial Nomination Certificate through Manitoba PNP.
How to apply for a PR after receiving a Provincial Nomination?
- Send an application to Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for Permanent Residence.
- An IRCC officer will assess your application based on the Canadian Immigration requirements. These applications will not be assessed based on the six selection factors of the Federal Skilled Workers Program.
Requirements to apply for PR after PNP nomination
All applicants under Manitoba PNP must:
- Complete and pass a medical examination
- Have security clearance
- Demonstrate sufficient funds to support himself/herself and his/her dependents after arriving in Canada
Immigration through Manitoba PNP has three immigration streams:
1.Skilled Worker Immigration Stream
The Skilled Worker Immigration Stream of Manitoba PNP operates through an ‘Expression of Interest’ system. Eligible candidates need to complete a questionnaire online, once the answers are submitted, a score is given to the candidate depending on his/her answers. The Manitoba PNP will then rank you against other candidates using several factors which will determine your overall score. If you score well, you may be invited to submit an application to the Manitoba PNP. There are no limits on the number of candidates who can submit an Expression of Interest and no deadline.
The Skilled Worker Immigration Stream has two categories:
Skilled worker in Manitoba
This category accepts applications from qualified temporary foreign workers and international student graduates who:
- Are currently working in Manitoba.
- Have been offered a permanent, full-time job with their Manitoba employer.
- The Skilled Worker in Manitoba applicants is not subject to a points-based assessment to determine their eligibility.
The Skilled Worker Overseas
This category uses a points-based system to assess candidates who may be outside of Canada. Applicants should:
- Be qualified skilled workers
- Demonstrate a strong connection to the province through family or friends (Manitoba Support), past education or employment (Manitoba Experience), or by invitation from Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
- Score a minimum of 60 points according to five eligibility factors: age, language proficiency, work experience, education, and adaptability.
The business stream of Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is for individuals who wish to conduct business in Manitoba. This stream operates on an ‘Expression of Interest’ system. The applicants submit their intention to apply, and those eligible are invited to apply.
3.Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative
The Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative of Manitoba PNP is for foreign nationals with:
- Farm business experience.
- Sufficient funds to immigrate to Manitoba and operate a farm.
Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative
Morden is a rural town in Winnipeg looking for immigrants who fall under one of the following targeted occupations:
- Manufacturing (specifically at entry level)
- Factory sewing machine operators
- Heavy vehicle mechanics
Manitoba immigration skilled workers list
With an aim to select candidates who meet the needs of employers in Manitoba, it identifies in-demand occupations. The list of in-demand occupations will be regularly updated. Candidates with experience in in-demand occupations will be given priority in Expression of Interest draws.
Why choose CanApprove for applying to Manitoba PNP?
At CanApprove, we aim to make the complex process of preparing financial papers, authenticating documents, filling applications, obtaining visas, and acquiring work and residence permits as simple, quick and easy as possible for our clients. We provide assistance to immigrants and students with pre-departure and post-arrival needs including but not limited to acquiring a health care, social insurance card, ID card, and driver’s license, as well as finding accommodation.
For more information on of Manitoba PNP, get in touch with our team of qualified immigration experts!
Find your CRS score now!
Get in Touch
Just a few steps to get it started!