Immigrate to Canada through Nova Scotia PNP
The Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) enables individuals with the skills and experience to receive a Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Certificate.
Canada’s Provincial Nomination Program enables Provincial and Territorial governments in Canada to attract immigrants to their region.
How apply for the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program?
- Apply and complete the provincial nomination process of the Nova Scotia PNP
- Demonstrate the skillset and ability to contribute to the economy of the province/territory you are applying to.
- Receive a Provincial Nomination Certificate from Nova Scotia
- After you receive the Provincial Nomination Certificate, you must send an application to Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for Permanent Residence.
- A IRCC officer will assess your application based on the Canadian Immigration requirements.
Requirements to apply for PR after PNP nomination
- Complete and pass a medical examination.
- Have security clearance.
- Demonstrate sufficient funds to support himself/herself and his/her dependents after arriving in Canada.
Nova Scotia PNP has five immigration streams:
1. Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry
This stream of Nova Scotia PNP is aligned to the federal government’s Express Entry Immigration selection system. This stream is for highly skilled individuals with post-secondary education and qualifications who demonstrate the ability to contribute to the economic growth of Nova Scotia.
2. Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
This is another stream of the Nova Scotia PNP that uses the federal government’s Express Entry Immigration selection system. This stream provides a pathway to permanent residence for highly skilled applicants who have worked for an employer in Nova Scotia for a minimum of one year.
3. Skilled Worker Stream
This stream of Nova Scotia PNP is for individuals who have received a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer. Workers in skilled, semi-skilled, and low-skilled occupations may be eligible to apply.
4. Entrepreneur Stream
The Entrepreneur stream of Nova Scotia PNP is for individuals who want to start or acquire a business and settle permanently in Nova Scotia.
5. International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream of Nova Scotia PNP is open to graduates who have completed at least two years of full-time study from a recognized Nova Scotia university or Nova Scotia community college, have operated their own business in Nova Scotia for a minimum of one year, and who intend to settle in Nova Scotia permanently.
Why choose CanApprove to apply for Nova Scotia PNP?
The CanApprove team has been consistent in delivering reliable immigration and legal services for the past 25 years. We guarantee our clients a hassle-free experience by being there to answer questions and provide solutions every step of the way. For more information on Nova Scotia PNP and Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs, get in touch with our team of qualified experts!
- Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Nominee Program (NLNP)
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NB PNP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
- Saskatchewan lmmigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Yukon Provincial Nominee Program
Find your CRS score now!
Get in Touch
Just a few steps to get it started!