Studying abroad has become one of the most important virtues that every young & aspiring student wishes to pursue once he/she has completed their post-secondary education despite the costs. The reason why overseas education has garnered much traction over these years is the extremely high quality of education and the career support that it gives later to international students.
But, one single blockade factor is the cost that comes along with quality education! But wait, what if you get your tuition fee back up to a certain extent once you have completed your education? Yes, you heard that right! International students who study in Saskatchewan could now get their tuition fee refunded!
How Much Do I Get?
Saskatchewan offers its students a wide range of courses which helps students to choose what they actually want. Below mentioned are the course duration and the maximum tuition rebate you get:
- Four Year Undergraduate Degree – $20,000
- Three Year Undergraduate Degree – $15,000
- Two or Three Year Certificate or Diploma – $6,400
- 1 Year Certificate or Diploma – $3,000
What Are the Eligibility Criteria that I Should be Meeting?
Not much at all! You are considered eligible for getting a refund back from Saskatchewan provided you meet the below mentioned criteria:
- You should have graduated from a post-secondary institution which is approved.
- Your degree should be equivalent to a minimum of at least six months of full-time study from an institution that is considered eligible.
- You should apply within seven years from the completion of your degree.
- The program you pursue must offer you a certificate or a diploma or an undergraduate degree.
Note: The tuition refund program is only for students who pursue their undergraduate program, Master and PhD programs are not considered eligible.
Some of the Most Popular Colleges You Should be Opting: –
Saskatchewan houses some of the best colleges in Canada and some of them are being mentioned right below:
- Saskatoon Business College
- University of Regina
- University of Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic College
- Great Plains College & more.,
**Get in touch with us to know more colleges and the benefits you get while studying in Saskatchewan
Benefits of Pursuing Education in Saskatchewan: –
- You get to apply for a Graduate Retention Program once you have completed your education in Canada.
- Permanent Residence options are quite easy in Saskatchewan. Considering both on-campus & off-campus part-time work options is an added advantage.
- The tax rates are only between 10 – 15 % per cent which is quite low when compared to the other Canadian provinces.
- A vibrant lifestyle & culture that attracts students from all parts of the world.
Saskatchewan is one of the unique Canadian provinces and aims to attract more international students to the province. The Graduate Retention Program which provides tuition refund to graduates is one of the multiple initiatives that Saskatchewan government has taken!
Sounds great, doesn’t it? If you are interested to study in Saskatchewan, get in touch with our team of experts and check your eligibility to study in of the best universities for free!