Table of Contents
The Australia Immigration Program gives individuals and families a chance to be a part of a multicultural land with breathtakingly beautiful scenery, numerous career opportunities, excellent education, healthcare, and security.
Out of 188 countries, Australia measures at #2 in the United Nations (UN) Human Development Index (HDI) (2016) which signifies the excellent healthcare, education and standard of living in Australia.
Provided you meet the criteria set out in law, Australia Immigration Programme does not discriminate on the basis of race or religion, which means anyone from any country, can apply to migrate.
Every year Australia’s cultural diversity is celebrated on Harmony Day, March 21. Harmony Day is about inclusiveness, respect and a sense of belonging for everyone.
AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION AND PERMANENT RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS
1. Australia awards points in their Points Test for:
- English Language Ability
- Skilled Employment
- Educational Qualificationn
- Australian Study Requirements
- Credential Community Language Qualifications
- Study in Regional Australia, Partner Skill Qualifications
- Professional Year in Australia, Nomination by State or Territory Governement (visa subclass 190 only)
- Nomination by State or Territory Governemnt or Sponsorship by an Eligible Family Member (visa subclass 490 only).
2. Skill Assessment, please find attached details of the documents required for skill assessment.
- Fees for skill assessment depends on your Skill Assessment Authority. Payment for skill assessment should be made using credit card.
- Government fees once paid are non-refundable.
3. Work experience reference letter as per the Australian format.
- The reference letter should be on the official letterhead of the company providing the reference.
- The letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any phone numbers, fax numbers, email and website addresses.
- The reference letter should mention the start and end dates of employment in DD/MM/YY format.
- The reference letter should include duties and responsibilitiesthe applicant completed.
- The reference letter should mention hours worked – full-time or part-time.
- The name and position of the person authorised to sign the reference should be typed or stamped below that person’s signature – a reference with only a signature will not be accepted.
- The direct contact number and email ID of the person writing the reference letter should be mentioned in the letter.
4. IELTS is an English test taken for international study, migration and work.
- Scoring well in your IELTS test plays a vital role in scoring well in the Australia Immigration Point Test.
- You have to take the General/Academic Training module for IELTS. (General/Academic depends upon your skill assessment Authority ).
5. PTE Academic is the English test for study abroad and immigration.
- PTE scores are accepted for PR application.
6. EOI submission, after compiling all your documents including the Skill Assessment and IELTS/PTE score, we will make an Expression of Interest (EOI) profile for you through SkillSelect.
- There is no fee to create or submit an EOI in SkillSelect.
- Your profile will then be active for 2 years.
7. After submitting the EOI, based on your points, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from Australia.
8. Once you recive an ITA, you have 60 days for Visa submission
- Additional documents required for Visa submission:
- Police Clearance Certificate for adults only
- Police Clearance Certificates are required for applicants over the age of 16 years.
- A police clearance certificate is required for all countries, where the applicant has stayed for 12 or more months in the last 10 years.
- Medical Test Results for all applicants
Primary applicant : $3670 AUD
Spouse: $1835 AUD
Child: $920 AUD
- Payments should be made using credit cards.
- Govermenet fees once paid are non-refundable.
- Refunds of CanApprove service charges are according to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- State Sponsorship/Regional Sponsorship or Relative Sponsorship Nomination
- If you are not eligible for applying for General Independent 189 Visa then you can apply for 190 State Sponsorship or 489 Regional Sponsorship or Relative Sponsorship Nomination.
- To apply for the 190 State Sponsorship or 489 Regional Sponsorship proof of funds is requires. The Fund amount and IELTS Score depends on the State/Region nomination.
- Once you receive State Nomination/ Regional nomination or Relative Sponsorship Nomination, you will be given 14 days to accept the nomination.
8 REASONS TO CONSULT WITH CANAPPROVE
We at CanApprove aim to make the complex process of preparing financial papers, authenticating documents, filling applications, obtaining visas, and acquiring work and residence permits as simple, quick and easy as possible for our clients. We provide assistance to immigrants and students with pre-travel, travel and post-arrival needs including but not limited to acquiring a health card, social insurance card, ID card, and driver’s license, as well as finding accommodation.
For more information, get in touch with our team of qualified immigration consultants and skilled advisors.
Australia immigration: Changes to occupation lists...
The Department of Home Affairs (DIBP Earlier) of Australia has announced certain major changes to the occupation lists. The changes introduced to the ...
Australia immigration: What changes to expect in 2019?...
Immigration remains to be an important subject of political discussion in Australia, and it mostly centers around the annual permanent intake of Austr...
Australian Citizenship Bill Released...
The Australian Citizenship Legislation Amendment (Strengthening the Requirements for Australian Citizenship and Other Measures) Bill 2017 or the Austr...
Australia’s Affinity for Immigration...
Immigration and Australia Australia accepted 226,200 permanent immigrants in 2015. Most immigrants came from India followed by China and the UK...
7 Most Common reasons for Your Australian PR Visa Rejection...
Years of experience in immigration consultancy have prompted us to develop a pattern identifying the common mistake that forms the basis of rejection ...
Check out the latest changes to Australia occupation lists...
Australia has recently introduced some important changes to its lists of eligible occupations for migration. As part of these changes, 36 new occupati...
SkillSelect : Australian Immigration Updates...
SkillSelect SkillSelect is an online service that enables Australia to manage its Skilled Migration Programme. SkillSelect is designed to identify ind...
Quebec: Welcoming a Diverse Range of Immigrants in 2018...
Quebec: Immigration The Canadian province of Quebec welcomes approximately 50,000 immigrants annually from more than 100 countries. Recently, Quebec r...
Canadian Citizenship: Easier to Obtain!...
Canadian Citizenship: New Regulations New regulations in the Canadian citizenship process that came into effect on October 11, 2017, will make the cit...