The Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities(HCP) Stream draw held on May 31 invited 1072 Express Entry candidates to apply for Canada PR. The draw targeted candidates with work experience in 10 selected occupations. The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores of invited candidates ranged between 439 and 469.
Human Capital Priorities Stream
The Human Capital Priorities Stream of Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) enables the province to search for candidates who meet the province’s eligibility criteria in the federal Express Entry pool, and invite them to apply for provincial nomination. The candidates who receive provincial nomination will obtain 600 additional CRS score points that would guarantee them an invitation to apply for permanent residence in Canada in the subsequent Express Entry draw.
The draw held on May 31st is the second Human Capital Priorities draw in 2019. So far, a total of 2565 invitations have been issued through this stream this year.
The list of occupations targeted in May 31st HCP draw
- NOC 0114: Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0601: Corporate Sales Managers
- NOC 1122: Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 0124: Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- NOC 0621: Retail and wholesale trade managers
- NOC 1111: Financial auditors and accountants
- NOC 3012: Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 0111: Financial managers
- NOC 1114: Other financial officers
- NOC 0651: Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c
Ontario, Canada’s second largest province in terms of land area, is also the most popular destination for new immigrants to Canada. This is for the time Ontario is targeting a specific list of occupations. It has earlier targeted IT occupations.
CanApprove is a registered immigration consultancy with more than two decades of experience in Canada immigration. Contact our team to know more about your options to migrate to Canada.