In the Saskatchewan Expression of Interest(EoI) draw held March 26, a total of 205 candidates with work experience in 71 occupations received invitations to apply for provincial nomination. The draw specifically targeted Occupations In-Demand candidates with a minimum score of 75.
The latest Saskatchewan Expression of Interest draw is the 14th EoI draw being conducted by the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program(SINP) after the list of eligible occupations was expanded from 19 to 218. All the invited candidates have their educational credential assessed. They also have a close family member residing in Saskatchewan or have studied at one of the post-secondary education institutions of Saskatchewan.
SINP Occupation-In-Demand: Requirements
- Minimum 60 points on the SINP Points Assessment Grid
- Minimum language proficiency equal to Canadian Language Benchmarks(CLB) 4
- Education qualification equal to Canadian diploma, certificate or degree. The duration of the study program, training or apprenticeship for this post-secondary level qualification must be at least one year. If the candidate has obtained the qualification from outside Canada, they must also have Educational Credential Assessment done.
- At least one year of work experience. The experience must be obtained in the past 10 years in the candidate’s field of education or training occupation. It must also be in an eligible occupation classified under NOC A, B or O
- Appropriate licensure if the occupation is regulated or a skilled trade. For skilled trades, the candidate must obtain a certificate from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission
- Pay application fee of $300, which is non-refundable.
Saskatchewan Expression of Interest
The first step in applying for the Occupation In-Demand sub category is to submit an Expression of Interest to the SINP. The eligible candidates must score at least 60 points on the Points Assessment Grid of SINP. The qualified candidates enter the SINP International Skilled Worker EOI system pool and are ranked on the basis of their EoI score. The highest scoring candidates receive an invitation to apply for provincial nomination through Occupation In-Demand sub-category.
Explore your options for migrating to Canada through Provincial Nominee Program. Get in touch with CanApprove’s expert Canada immigration consultants now.