Jennifer Daubeny, Consul General of Canada in Bangalore, covering South India, has invited Indian students to pursue bachelor’s programs in Canada. Many Indian students are choosing to obtain their master’s in Canada, especially niche courses such as animation, but she encouraged more Indian students to also come forward to study bachelor’s courses in Canada. Ms.Daubeny was speaking on the occasion of Canada’s 150th birthday.
At a time when the United States and European countries are tightening their immigration policies, the multi-ethnic and multi-cultural approach of Canada towards immigration is offering plenty of opportunities for both Indian students and businesses. pointed out the Consul General.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs in Canada
- Bachelor’s in Canada usually takes three to four years to complete.
- Many universities and colleges are offering scholarships and bursaries to lessen the financial burden of international students.
- The student must have a minimum aggregate grade/marks of 70% in his/her secondary school.
- The student must provide proof of his/her proficiency in English.
- Canadian universities offer undergraduate courses in a wide range of disciplines such as IT, Health Science, Engineering, Social Service and Tourism, including:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (BS/BSc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng)
Do you want to know more about studying in Canada? Get in touch with CanApprove’s expert educational consultants now!