Table of Contents
The province of Quebec has several immigration programs which provide an immigration option to individuals around the world and thereby contribute to the economic development of the province. Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration is one such immigration program through which thousands of immigrants enter into the province every single year.
What Is The Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration Program?
Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration Program was developed by the Government of Quebec and the Canadian Federal Government. The program allows the immigration of highly trained & educated foreign nationals to immigrate to Quebec. Applicants who apply to migrate under Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration Program should meet Quebec immigration requirements to migrate.
Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration Program Eligibility Criteria: –
An applicant who wishes to migrate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration Program will be assessed on the nine selection factors and given points accordingly. An individual applicant must score at least a minimum of 50 points to become eligible whereas an applicant applying along with his/her spouse should secure a minimum of 59 points under the Quebec immigration points calculator.
Factors Assessed Under The Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration Program: –
An individual who applies to migrate under the Quebec Skilled Worker immigration Program will be assessed based on the following factors:
- Education –14 points
- Area of Training – 12 points
- Validated Employment Offer – 14 points
- Work Experience – 8 points
- Age – 16 points
- Language Proficiency – 22 points
- Stay and Family in Quebec – 8 points
- Spouse/Common-law partner Characteristics – 17 points
- Presence of Accompanying Children – 8 points
- Financial Self-Sufficiency – 1 point
All the above-mentioned are the maximum points an individual can get under a factor.
Important Documents Required For Quebec Skilled Immigration Program: –
An applicant should possess and produce the following documents in order to migrate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
- Birth certificate photocopy.
- All educational documents
- Financial self-sufficiency contract should be produced.
- Photocopy of a valid
- If the applicant has enrolled as a foreign student, proof of the same should be produced.
- If he/she has an adopted child, proof of adoption (papers) should be produced.
- Proof of IELTS exam sheets.
- If the applicant has a family in Quebec, their birth certificate, valid Quebec healthcare card, and Canadian passport should be produced.
- If the applicant has any previous experience in Quebec, such as a work permit or a study permit, proof of the same should be produced.
- If the applicant has attended a medical school in the USA or Canada, proof for the same should be produced.
- If the applicant is married or divorced, then he/she should show proof for the same.
Quebec Immigration Skilled Worker Program Process: –
Once the applicant has submitted his/her application, they will be assessed based on the above -mentioned factors. Once the applicant’s profile has been assessed and found eligible, he/she will receive an invitation to Apply from the Government of Quebec after which he/she can apply to the Canadian government for a Permanent Resident Visa.
The Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration Program is where a lot of individuals get the opportunity to migrate to Quebec. The province is on the lookout for skilled & talented people, able enough to contribute to the growth of the Canadian economy by exhibiting potential skills and talents.
Quebec is continuously taking in people to meet the skill shortage that exists in the province. This as well as could be the right time for you to migrate to Quebec. Get in touch with our experts and check your eligibility to migrate to Quebec for free!
10 Reasons to Choose Canada...
Canada is the world’s second largest country (by area) with 36.5 million people residing in its 10 provinces and 3 territories. 1.STANDARD OF LIVING...
4 Important things you should look into before immigrating to Quebec...
Quebec attracts thousands of immigrants every year with its unique French heritage and low cost of living. But Quebec is like a different country with...
4 Things You Should Know About Quebec’s New Immigration Regulations!...
David Heurtel, the immigration minister of Quebec, informed the other day through Twitter that his ministry was planning to introduce certain changes ...
5 Best Canadian Provinces to Immigrate through Canadian PNP...
Canadian PNP or Provincial Nominee Programs is one of the best ways to immigrate to Canada. Canadian PNP is an immigration program through which the p...
5 Tips that can help you to improve your CRS scores...
The Express Entry system that manages three popular Canada immigration pathways-the Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC), Federal Skilled Trades Class ...