The latest Expression of Interest draw held by Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program(MPNP) invited 450 candidates to apply for provincial nomination. The candidates who received Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) belonged to the Skilled Workers in Manitoba, Skilled Workers Overseas and International Education streams of MPNP.
A breakdown of LAAs issued in June 20 draw is as follows:
- Skilled Workers Overseas: 323
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba: 101
- International Education Stream: 26
With the latest draw, the total number of LAAs issued to skilled candidates so far this year has reached 4979.
Out of the total 450 invitations issued in the June 20 draw, 133 went to Express Entry candidates with a job seeker validation code and experience in one of the in-demand occupations of Manitoba. These candidates, if successfully apply for and receive provincial nomination from Manitoba, will have 600 additional points added to their Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) score. It guarantees them an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence in Canada in the subsequent Express Entry draw.
The other candidates of the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, who received LAAs in June 20 draw, were those who met the following criteria:
- A close relative residing in Manitoba or previous education or work experience in the province.
- Minimum six months of experience in one of the occupations in the In-demand Occupations List of Manitoba
- Minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6).
Another 35 candidates of Skilled Workers Overseas stream received LAAs directly through on of the Strategic Recruitment Initiatives of MPNP.
The minimum scores required for candidates in each of the streams in the June 20 draw were as follows:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba: 475
- Skilled Workers Overseas: 599
- Strategic Recruitment Initiative candidates: 704
Canada Provincial Nominee Programs offer a great opportunity for skilled foreign workers to migrate to Canada. Contact us to explore your options for Canada migration