What is the first thing that comes to your mind on hearing the word ‘Niagara’? The majestic waterfall in Canada (and the US). And the next thing is Niagara College in Canada.
What you know about the college might be a gist. So, read the blog to know about the college, campuses, programs, accommodation, and more!
Niagara College was established in 1967 and has crossed a successful half a decade. The college has two campuses in Ontario:
And adding to the list is the Niagara College- Toronto Campus which is run by a Partnership with the Toronto School of Management (TSoM). This campus offers some of the most well-happening programs at Niagara College. And all this in the heart of Ontario!
When you settle for Niagara College, you’re so fortunate to choose from some of the trending programs. From accounting to supply chain management, you’ll be in awe of the range of programs at Niagara College.
And many more programs!
Note: These are only a few of the programs offered at 3 campuses of Niagara College. To explore more programs and its location, visit the college website.
Niagara College in Canada offers many student scholarships based on demography, academic marks, etc. Did you know you receive a bursary of 1000 CAD on confirming your Letter of Acceptance? True that!
Notably, more than 200, 000 CAD is spent every year on students as scholarships and awards.
The English for Academic Preparation Scholarships is exclusively for students enrolled in the English for Academic Preparation Program. This program helps international students with English to cope with their academics.
And there are other scholarships like Graduate Certificate Scholarships, International in Canada Scholarship, EAP Program Scholarships, etc.
1. The student residence is available just minutes away from the main campus. These residences are equipped with a common kitchen, laundry rooms, common lounges, and study rooms. It also has facilities like maintenance and housekeeping.
2. The student residence is available in Welland Campus and Niagara on-the-lake campus.
1. You could also choose outside the campus by staying off-campus. Since the college is in the heart of Ontario, you can easily get one.
2. Niagara College has a student help center to help you find a residence outside the campus. You can get help with contacting the residence owners and know the rates as well.
The facilities at Niagara College are just perfect to make your academic life more sophisticated. Name it and they have it.
Niagara College in Canada is one of the most reputed colleges and is famous among international students. You get to choose from two main campuses Welland campus, the Niagara on-the-lake campus, and an additional campus (in partnership with Toronto School of Management) in Toronto. With its world-class education and a cluster of trending programs, Niagara College sure will be your favorite pick!
2. The education experts at CanApprove offer a service that’s a bang for your buck! From course and college selections to SOP and Canada student visas, we got you covered.
3. To get regular updates on the opening of intakes, admissions, and program-related queries, contact CanApprove.
There are two main campuses such as
Yes! The Practical Nursing diploma course in Niagara College is one of the sought-after courses. The program offers more than 140 hours of hands-on practical learning and has highly equipped simulation labs. The program includes over 800 hours of clinical placement experience.
Of course, you can get on-campus accommodation at Niagara College. But you must be the early bird. In case you couldn’t get one, fret not! You can always go for off-campus accommodations