The Canadian province of New Brunswick will be conducting information sessions on the Express Entry program of the province for aspiring immigrants. The Program targets only those candidates who are intending to reside in New Brunswick. During the sessions, Immigration Program Officers of the province will answer immigration related queries.
For those residing in the United Arab Emirates, the information session will be held on March 26th, 2021. For those from West Africa, Nigeria and South Africa, the session will be held on March 30 and the last date for registration for both the sessions is March 8, 2021.
Skilled workers, who are interested in moving permanently to New Brunswick, may register for the sessions. Upon registering, they will receive a confirmation email. However, candidates should know that the mail is neither an invitation to submit an expression of interest to apply through the Express Entry program of New Brunswick, nor an invitation to attend the information session. Only those candidates who meet the selection criteria of the province will receive invitations to attend the sessions.
To be eligible, the candidate must have a valid Express Entry profile and recent work experience in one of the following occupations:
- 0213 Computer and information systems manager
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1241 Bilingual Administrative assistants
- 1311 Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- 2141 Computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) engineer
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software Engineer
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2253 Drafting technologists and technicians
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 4031 French Secondary school teachers
- 4032 French Elementary school and kindergarten teachers
- 4214 Bilingual Early childhood educators and assistants
- 7322 Motor vehicle body repairers
- 6221 Pre-Sales engineer – technical support
- 6322 Cooks
- 6332 Baker
- 6315 Cleaning supervisors
- 7321 Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers
If you receive an invitation to attend the session, subsequently you will also receive further details regarding the session.
Registering for the information session
Keep the following matters in mind before registering. The registration form has four pages. Once you complete a page and click NEXT, you won’t be able to go back that page again. So, before clicking on the ‘NEXT’ button, kindly review the information that you have entered and check whether all the required documents have been uploaded.
Before starting the registration process, kindly keep the .jpg or .pdf files of the following documents ready for uploading:
- The photo page of your current passport (required)
- Visa for your current country of legal residence (if your current country of legal residence is not your country of citizenship)
- Language test results ( if you have completed a language test)
- ECA report (if you have completed an ECA assessment)
- Your CV (optional)
- Your Spouse’s CV (optional) (if applicable)
- Your Federal Express Entry profile number
Click here to register for the information sessions of New Brunswick. For any information and assistance, kindly contact CanApporve.