Beautiful landscapes and a welcoming attitude to new immigrants are the two factors that make New Brunswick an attractive immigration destination. While the southern parts of the province are inhabited by those who speak English, Francophone people mostly live in the northern parts. New Brunswick is one of the smallest provinces in Canada with a small population of just 7.5 lakh. The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program aims to boost the population growth of the province as well as to increase its financial development by ensuring the availability of skilled labour.
The province, blessed with beautiful lakes and green forests, is the right destination for those who wish to lead a calm, peaceful and simple life. New Brunswick is also one of the places in Canada where the real estate prices are surprisingly low. So it is easy for a newcomer to own a house or land, without having to wait much. The hourly wage rate of the workers is also high compared to other Atlantic provinces.
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program aims to give an opportunity for the eligible skilled workers to settle permanently in New Brunswick. These skilled workers are expected to boost the economic development of the province.
The various streams under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program are:
- Express Entry Labour Market Stream
- Skilled Worker with Family Support
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support Stream
- Entrepreneurial Stream
- Postgraduate Entrepreneurial Stream
Express Entry Labour Market Stream
This is an immigration stream that has comparatively speedy processing of applications.
- Language proficiency
- Minimum secondary-level of education
- At least one-year work experience in a recognized occupation
- Age between 22 and 55 years
- Enough settlement funds to start a new life in New Brunswick
- Intention to settle in New Brunswick
- Score at least 67 out of 100 on the point assessment grid
Skilled Worker with Family Support
This stream allows an eligible person permanently residing in New Brunswick to sponsor their close family member to settle in New Brunswick. Both the applicant and the sponsor must meet certain criteria.
- The applicant must be a close family member of the sponsor
- Age must be between 22 and 55 years
- Must have required level of language proficiency in either English or French
- Must have the required qualifications, certificates and licenses needed to take up the intended occupation in New Brunswick
- A continuous, full-time work experience of at least two years in the intended occupation. The experience must have been acquired within the five years before submitting the application.
- The intention to live and work in New Brunswick. The immigration plan of the applicant has to be approved by the immigration officer of New Brunswick
- Enough settlement funds to start a new life in New Brunswick (Minimum $10,000 for the primary applicant and $2,000 for each accompanying family member)
- Must be a close family member of the applicant
- Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident living in New Brunswick
- The sponsor must have been doing a job or running a business continuously for at least 12 months before submitting the application
- Must be financially self-sufficient
- Must attend the interview with an officer of Population Growth Division of the Government of New Brunswick
- An eligible person can sponsor only one applicant at a time
Skilled Workers with Employer Support Stream
Those who have received a genuine job offer for a full-time permanent job from a New Brunswick employer may apply for a provincial nomination from New Brunswick through this program.
Eligibility criteria for the applicant
- A full-time permanent job offer from a New Brunswick employer in an eligible occupation.
- The job offer must help to bring down the scarcity of labour in New Brunswick.
- The job offered must comply with the accepted norms regarding the duties for the employee as well as the wages
- Required level of language proficiency in English or French to fulfill the duties related to job
- The qualifications, certificates and licenses needed work take up the intended job in New Brunswick
- The intention to live and work in New Brunswick
- Score minimum of 50 points on the points assessment grid
Those who have experience in running a business and wish to live in New Brunswick may apply for a provincial nomination through the Entrepreneurial Stream of New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program by starting a new business or acquiring an existing business.
Postgraduate Entrepreneurial Stream
Those who have graduated from one of the recognized institutions of higher education in New Brunswick may start a new business or acquire an existing one in the province and apply for provincial nomination under this Stream. The candidate applying under this stream must have a valid Postgraduate Work Permit.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot
New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Nova Scotia are the Atlantic Provinces of Canada. Atlantic Immigration Pilot is an employer-driven immigration program that aims to promote population growth and reduce the scarcity of skilled labor in these provinces. More than 2000 immigrants and their families have settled in New Brunswick through this program so far.
For More Details:
Contact : +91-422-4980255 (India)/+971-42865134 (Dubai)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org